Wonders of the Universe 3 Wonders of the Universe 3

Great job as always! This series gets better with each episode! This is the sort of show that needs to get picked up by Adult Swim or something and turned into an actual television series!

Toonwerks responds:

Every episode, people say a different TV channel, with ep1 people said disney channel, ep2 said Cartoon Network :P

I dunno if we're good enough for TV, even if the quality is good enough, we don't work at near enough fast of pace without quitting our day jobs or something, and I know me personally (casey) I just don't have the means to do that :C

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

WALL-E!

Minecraft style!

Wonders of the Universe 2 Wonders of the Universe 2

Out of this World!

In just three months, the Toonwerks crew has managed to follow up the Wonders of the Universe Pilot with not just a competent sequel, but a spectacular one. It's a great contradiction to the usual Newgrounds tradition of waiting year after year for great projects from great animators, and make no mistake, Toonwerks has a crew of great animators at the helm of this starship of a series!

Wonders of the Universe 1 Wonders of the Universe 1

The animation isn't just amazing, it is ACCEPTABLE

I think we have the next big series on our hands here folks!

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Very impressive.

But you forgot to add Xombie.

the YuYu the YuYu

hypershadow77, whats wrong with YOU!?

Philips, dont listen to this asshole, he doesnt know what hes talking about. The plot was extremely easy to understand, a bunch of creatures that turn into smoke called the yuyu tried to kill Bitey, and I dont see what's so hard to understand about that. The film was incredible and I think its the best movie on Newgrounds.

Coming Undone Coming Undone

ok...

It looks OK. It's not really good, but it could still make it through the portal.

Tester for future Tester for future

huh?

what the hell........

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

Nicely done

It was very touching. I liked it, even though the drawings could use some work, I loved it. Good job dude.

War of the Worlds Trailer War of the Worlds Trailer

WAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOTW MOVIES!!!????

Ok, this is getting really annoying. Nobody is getting War of the Worlds right. Speilberg is great movie director and all but he messed the book up, and you, you make speilbergs wotw movie look AWSOME!!!!! I've been watchin the series so far, and you've messed up every second. So please, if your going to keep going with the series, make it much, much, much more serious!!!