View Profile rich591

26 Movie Reviews

Great job as always! This series gets better with each episode! This is the sort of show that needs to get picked up by Adult Swim or something and turned into an actual television series!

Toonwerks responds:

Every episode, people say a different TV channel, with ep1 people said disney channel, ep2 said Cartoon Network :P

I dunno if we're good enough for TV, even if the quality is good enough, we don't work at near enough fast of pace without quitting our day jobs or something, and I know me personally (casey) I just don't have the means to do that :C

WALL-E!

Minecraft style!

Out of this World!

In just three months, the Toonwerks crew has managed to follow up the Wonders of the Universe Pilot with not just a competent sequel, but a spectacular one. It's a great contradiction to the usual Newgrounds tradition of waiting year after year for great projects from great animators, and make no mistake, Toonwerks has a crew of great animators at the helm of this starship of a series!

3 Game Reviews

Nice

Although it is rough around the edges, I give you props for coming up with an interesting Christmas game. Good job!

kool

very nice, alittle hard though

nicley done

very good. I liked the way you made the film.

Just one small note: you shouldnt make the targets move so fast, t got really hard to shoot em at one point.

BlackDragon7 responds:

I was so exieted so I made it quickly

I'm here to show people what I'm capable of once you toss me in front of a computer with Flash on it.

27, Male